Get Involved in Other Classes at Acting Coach Scotland
Along side our existing part-time acting classes, we also offer other classes too. These include Improv, Dialect, and Stage Combat. Take a look below to see what other part-time classes we currently have at ACS.
what you'll learn
- to harness power of action to affect other actors and the audience.
- to pull the actable (not the speakable) parts out of any script to get the heart of any scene.
- to nail the emotional intensity of challenging scenes.
- to adopt the necessary mindset of any scene to deliver truthful performances.
- to build powerful rapport with other cast members.
- to product compelling performances that captivate casting directors.
- to produce beautiful, touching and captivating performances where the acting is almost invisible.
Before you book your place, please read our Booking Terms and Conditions.
Other Classes Available Now
“Refreshing to be treated as an actor in training and not just a money-making commodity!”Alison McIndoe
"I've learnt more with you in a few weeks than at college for 4 days a week for 6 months"Cara Fraser
what comes next...
More classes coming soon...
free pdfwritten by mark westbrook
One of the biggest obstacles to a successful acting career is the inner critic, the voice in your head, but there are many more.
In this free advice guide, Acting Coach and Performance Psychology expert Mark Westbrook outlines the most common inner obstacles to success and offers you insightful and practical tools for overcoming them.
fancy a chat?
We want to hear from you. If you have questions or queries, our Admin Team would love to answer them for you. Our office hours are typically Monday-Thursday, 3:30-9:30pm and 10am-4pm on Saturdays. Get in touch today.
- +44 (0)141 440 1272