Coaching Your Acting Career
If you don't have the acting career that you want, you CAN do something about it. Put yourself in control of your career.
It’s time to identify those things that you do that will lead you to excellence!
It's time to overcome the obstacles to your success and silence your inner critic.
Career coaching is where individual passion is infused with professional career direction.
If you take an individual’s burning ambition, mix it with ability, add the guts to never quit and professional career coaching - what do you get?
From just £35 per half hour session, why waste time dreaming when you could be taking the steps to success!
what you'll learn
- To target your strengths and weaknesses and to make a goal and action plan
- To source intelligence on individuals that can develop your acting career
- To get advice on getting agents, keeping agents, firing agents, and whether you need an agent in the first place!
- To learn how to overcome the obstacles to achieving your goals
- To put the Pareto principle to work for you
- To create a 12-month plan and to identify your career goals
- To research industry related information
- To tackles issues of self-consciousness
- To help you smash obstacles to your goals
Before you book your place, please read our Booking Terms and Conditions.
1 X 30 MINUTES
2 X 30 MINUTES
It is not an exaggeration to say that the studio changed my life. The studio gave and continues to give me not only a technique for truthful acting that makes sense, but a home in which every second is a chance to learn and improve.Sorcha Groundsell
what comes next...
Improve and increase your chances of gaining a coveted place at a UK or US Drama School with Drama School Audition Coaching at ACS.find out more
If you're a professional actor who needs help with a professional audition coming up, there's no better place to seek assistance in Scotland than ACS.find out more
In a One to One acting session, the private acting student receives individual and dedicated attention for a predetermined amount of time.find out more
One of the biggest obstacles to a successful acting career is the inner critic, the voice in your head, but there are many more.
In this free advice guide, Acting Coach and Performance Psychology expert Mark Westbrook outlines the most common inner obstacles to success and offers you insightful and practical tools for overcoming them.