Private 1-2-1 Coaching
Coaching Coaching Coaching
what you'll learn
- How to Select Your Audition Pieces
- Which Schools To Audition For
- How to Prepare for the Big Day
- How to Tackle the Classical/Shakespeare Monologue
- Prepare for the Panel's Audition Questions
- Benefit from Professional Audition Coaching and Direction
- Create a strategy to become the kind of person that's accepted into drama school
- Develop your acting to the level that's accepted by drama school audition panels
add monthadd day
what comes next...
Improve and increase your chances of gaining a coveted place at a UK or US Drama School with Drama School Audition Coaching at ACS.find out more
If you're a professional actor who needs help with a professional audition coming up, there's no better place to seek assistance in Scotland than ACS.find out more
In a One to One acting session, the private acting student receives individual and dedicated attention for a predetermined amount of time.find out more
Train intensively for 1, 3 or 5 days with senior acting coaches.find out more
free pdfwritten by mark westbrook
One of the biggest obstacles to a successful acting career is the inner critic, the voice in your head, but there are many more.
In this free advice guide, Acting Coach and Performance Psychology expert Mark Westbrook outlines the most common inner obstacles to success and offers you insightful and practical tools for overcoming them.
fancy a chat?
We want to hear from you. If you have questions or queries, our Admin Team would love to answer them for you. Get in touch today.
- +44 (0)141 440 1272